At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Wells Fargo's Talent Acquisition group has an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Recruiting Leader to develop and deliver innovative, integrated executive talent acquisition strategies, programs and processes for Wells Fargo Executive Recruiting Team.
This executive will report to Carly Sanchez- EVP, Wells Fargo Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery and will lead a geographically dispersed team of managers, executive recruiters and support staff that will be responsible for approximately 300+ executive placements annually.
This individual will manage the overall strategy and vision for executive recruiting; oversee policies and practices; manage the executive recruiting team, systems and budget; manage all resources (internal/external) to effectively meet the needs of Wells Fargo’s executive recruitment. This executive will be recognized for accomplishments related to having a thorough understanding of what drives business success in an organization and the implications for the design of the executive recruitment strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader who possesses a strategic view and vision of the HR-business partnership and demonstrates flexibility, teamwork and the ability to work well in a highly regulated and matrixed environment. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to provide insight into the economic climate and related market developments and identify trends which may present opportunities or reflect gaps in the executive talent acquisition capabilities.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Lead and deliver a seamless executive search process that effectively sources, attracts, assesses, selects, and on-boards top diverse talent for executive roles.
- Effectively manage in a matrix organization while developing partnerships with many businesses and functional areas.
- Direct all aspects of executive search strategies, including but not limited to business planning, forecasting, search execution, and business analytics.
- Streamline decision-making around external and internal executive talent to create robust and diverse slates to ultimately identify the “best” talent for executive roles.
- Consult and collaborate with business leaders and HR partners to understand the existing leadership pipeline, talent gaps, and align strategies to address critical capabilities and develop integrated diversity talent strategies in support of executive search.
- Manage and develop a dynamic team of internal executive search professionals and provide strategic direction and leadership, ensuring that this team is engaged and performing at the highest of levels.
- Identify, utilize, and build strong relationships with executive recruiting partners and channels while developing strategies for niche markets. Ensure providers meet expectations and that the best recruiters in the space are being effectively used by Wells Fargo.
- Oversee a high-touch, executive-level referral program.
- Keep abreast of external best-in-class executive recruiting processes and bring those initiatives to Wells Fargo where applicable.
- Manage an exceptional candidate experience before, during and after the Wells Fargo interview process.
Location: The preferred location(s) for this job opening are as listed in the job posting (Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ). However, other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of experience in executive talent acquisition, human resources, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of management experience
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods and executive compensation strategies.
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Experience with candidate research or managing a 3rd party research firm to complete candidate list generation
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws, AA/EEO recruiting and hiring policies
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Change leadership experience
- Ability to build and deliver innovative, industry leading solutions
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Proven track record in supporting and executing executive search strategies, and must be well versed in executive recruiting best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and benchmark up and coming, high potential candidates against client expectations for executive level roles as appropriate.
- Experience establishing comprehensive metrics to track executive recruiting effectiveness and overall talent acquisition
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.