Expat Client Relationship Professional - The Expat Client Relationship Professional position is part of the HRB International team and supports the international expat business. The position is primarily responsible for ensuring a great experience for those clients served through the remote service and coordinating client work flow and communications. Most communications with clients will be through the client portal, email and/or video (Skype). The Expat CRP will also support the expat tax professionals as needed in serving the clients.
QA Analyst - The QA Analyst will develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size. Perform testing on various software and reporting systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Expat Client Relationship Professional
1. Be the first point of communication with all clients and answer questions when they submit an inquiry through the expat portal. Respond to all client inquiries within 24 hours M-F.
2. Maintain CRM records for Expat clients
3. Assist clients with setting up their account and virtual folder in the software platform being used for the remote service.
4. Oversee the process and flow from client inquiry to completing a tax organizer to uploading tax documents to payment processing, ensuring a great client experience and supporting the client throughout the process.
5. Responsible for client follow up after their initial inquiry to maximize conversion to a paid client.
6. Administration support for expat tax professional team which may include, but not limited to, printing tax returns and maintaining client records.
7. Participate in special projects as may arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – QA Analyst
1. Write test plans, test cases, use cases, and test strategy documents in compliance with relevant organizational and industry standards.
2. Creates clearly documented defect reports that enable problems to be recreated along with suitable workarounds.
3. Effectively uses test automation where appropriate and available to increase the thoroughness of testing.
4. Executes end-to-end functional tests and utilizes automated tests developed by others to exercise system
5. Effectively influence others to insure appropriate levels of quality on owned deliverable(s).
6. Use product familiarity and subject matter expertise to: identify, gather, analyze and document business requirements; create end user workflows; draft user-facing content; and document all using proprietary templates and style guidelines.
7. Develops strong cooperative relationships with development and product management teams as well as technical support. Act as liaison with Technical Support representatives to gather customer feedback and ensure/add to closing the loop with the customer on resolution of problems.
8. Contributes to end-to-end product testing strategy, focusing on the customer experience.
Minimum Requirements – Expat Client Relationship Professional/QA Analyst
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage communications and work flow with many clients concurrently.
- Strong organizational skills and follow up to maximize conversion from inquiry to paid clients.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs within the business and day-to-day tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastic learner with ability to adopt emerging technology platform.
Preferred Qualifications – QA Analyst
- May have technical knowledge at the code reading/debugging level, but not required.
- Experience with writing and executing automated tests.
- Experience using test case or defect tracking tools.