Other Wells Fargo locations may be consideredAbout Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,300 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”Enterprise Finance & Information Technology
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology (EF&IT) brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo’s financial management, information technology, corporate development, corporate properties and corporate security, and corporate strategy. We do that by providing strategic counsel, subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and effective tools to Wells Fargo businesses around the world.
Expense Forecasting COE
The Enterprise Finance Expense Forecasting Center of Excellence is responsible for expense management and forecasting for the Enterprise. This includes the 9 quarter forecast, CCAR, MCST, efficiency tracking, horizontal expense analysis, and supporting all LOBs and Functional Groups with their expense needs.
This leader will report to the Head of Enterprise Expense Forecasting and lead a team of Finance professionals, responsible for providing horizontal expense support across the Enterprise. Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection. This executive will be recognized for accomplishments related to supporting the achievement of our efficiency and effectiveness goals through transforming the finance organization. In addition, the leader will be recognized for hiring, retaining, and developing a diverse, world-class team.
The future incumbent will:
- Develop capabilities to support certain expense functions across the entire enterprise. Examples are:
- INIE reporting
- Project Tracking
- Expense Governance monitoring
- Monthly expense analytics
- Partner with Expense COE team members to bring recommendations to the LOB for expense efficiency
- Design reporting/dashboards for communicating expense guideline compliance to senior leaders
- Partner with Demand Management and Supply Chain to effectively leverage information to drive efficiency within the organization
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Demonstrated success and mastery managing in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional projects in a matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team.
- Proven superior strategic, analytic, and problem-solving experience, applied to creating business value.
- Proven ability to foster relationships, promote teamwork, influence and motivate others.
- Superior verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Champion of change that consistently demonstrates courage and confidence.
- Exceptional track record of delivering results.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus.
- Experience in developing financial projections and establishing financial goals.
- Experience managing remote team members, domestic and international.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.