The Technician acts as a role model for less experienced technicians showcasing quality workmanship and service so great, it's memorable, while serving as an integral part of our installing team and jumping into action an average of two hours per day to help with important administrative tasks.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Installs auto glass and other Safelite® AutoGlass products in-store or on a mobile basis.
- Utilizes the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Safelite® Group customers.
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location.
- Maintains a safe and acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.
- May perform auto glass repairs as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Driver's license and the ability to adhere to safe driving practices
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Possesses a knack for mechanical aptitude and the skill to operate hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate a mobile device (i.e. -- Samsung Note)
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.