Manage the day to day functions related to the Facilities Department Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Establishes, maintains and ensures consistent application of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) procedures, to interface with maintenance, purchasing, and inventory functions.
- Ensure all data entry and reports are completed, as required by the company and the National Park Service.
- Oversee facilities department dispatch operations and staff. Ensure proper assignment and timely completion of work orders, preventive maintenance schedules and data entry.
- Manage the parts operations staff and procurement of supplies and equipment for all crafts within the department. Process daily orders, purchase requests, telephone requests and invoicing.
- Use current CMMS data to analyze and monitor trends such as the increase in work order activity, inventory turn, financial variances, predictive maintenance, and work order backlog. Analyze and diagnose negative trends using the current CMMS with monthly reports to Director.
- Maintain both physical and database inventory control through periodic inventories, reconciling variances, maintaining appropriate levels, and minimizing obsolescence.
- Assist with the progression of the Preventive Maintenance program, routinely adding, maintaining and adjusting each asset task as required by the manufacturer and systems data to address preventative and deferred and proactive maintenance and inspection related tasks.
- Work closely with the department trainer to provide training of all Facilities employees in a CMMS method consistent with company guidelines.
- Work closely with the Assistant Director and project team to collect data for all new assets, structures and infrastructures. Ensure that all information is verified and entered in to the CMMS upon completion and prior to generating written work requests.
- Assist Director in the tracking and reporting of all department expense accounts, inventories, work orders, and NPS required reports in accordance with the maintenance plan.
- Assist management with reports of aging equipment to establish priorities to the annual capital expenditure list for equipment replacement.
- Assist Director with the development and the administration of department financial plan.
- Manage and track the company Universal Waste collection and disposal according to sustainability policies and procedures. Further, this position will assist with transition away from universal waste such as universal waste lamps in 2019.
- Comply with all company sustainability policies and procedures.
- Serve as Facilities Manager on Duty as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two-years’ experience with computerized maintenance managing software, warehousing and inventory control in a multi-unit facility preferably a hotel/resort operation.
- Basic knowledge of physical plant operations.
- Good verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of construction or mechanical and specialized trade skills.
- Experience with Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, and database software programs.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations and laws concerning environmental issues, risk management and AZ OSHA standards.
- Must possess physical agility to ascend/descend a ladder or scaffolding, tour work sites, and enter confined space.
- Possess or obtain a valid Arizona Driver’s License within 90 days of start date and comply with the company vehicle policy.
Base salary of $36,000+ based on experience. Very low-cost in-park housing provided. Discounted meals; Medical/Dental/Vision health plans available; 401K; Drug-free workplace. Employment history verified. Background checks/Drug test required. Xanterra is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Woman/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.