Family Support Specialist, With Permission
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAAuburn
ENTER BRAND DESCRIPTION
- Provides 24/7 coverage to a caseload of families and children.
- Assists the families and children to establish weekly goals and helps them to identify the steps that need to be taken to reach the established goals.
- Makes referrals to services and resources on behalf of the families and children.
- Attends weekly case reviews with supervisor and clinician.
- Attends all ISP’s and IEP’s for the families and children.
- Documents all services provided as prescribed by MENTOR, DHR and Medicaid Rehabilitative Services policies.
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed to prevent placement disruptions.
- Assesses the home environment for safety issues in preparation for a child’s return and following a child’s reunification.
- Makes recommendations regarding family’s readiness for reunification.
- Conducts diligent search for family resources for a child who is ready to step-down.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree and two years related field experience. Specialized training required.