BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
The Field Auditor is responsible for conducting operational and compliance audits at the clubs while providing training throughout the year. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform Club operational audits to assess compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as various Federal and State regulatory standards
- Gain an understanding of business operations, evaluate controls and prepare audit reports
- Interact with Club and Regional team members and collaborate with Management to mitigate operational, financial and regulatory risks
- Lead training classes to help Club managers and supervisors gain a better understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Validate the accuracy of merchandise shipped from the Distribution Centers to the Clubs
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Attention to detail, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- An understanding of basic audit techniques and accounting principles is preferred
- Requires approximately 75%- 80% travel, including overnight stays throughout the East Coast and Ohio
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.