Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
National MedTrans (MedTrans) seeks a full time Field Operations Representative (FOR). The FOR is responsible for ensuring transportation providers who contract with MedTrans meet and exceed the compliance requirements contained in our contract. This may include include Training drivers, attendants in Passenger Assistance & Safety, and in Defensive Driving. Performs random and/or assigned field investigations, files reports on each investigation using appropriate reporting tools of providers' adherence to contract requirements, service quality at the particular facility, and the continued appropriateness of assigned level of service for trips. The FOR also performs vehicle inspections to ensure vehicle compliance with all ADA and other Federal, State and Local regulatory standards.
- Schedules field work in cooperation with the Regional Manager.
- Performs scheduled and random visits to healthcare facilities and contracted transportation providers to verify level of service; provider’s adherence to contract standards for drivers and vehicles; and provider’s on-time performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Focuses investigations on appropriate assignment of level of service by MedTrans and/or facility, and potential fraud and abuse based on available billing and trip data.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 6+ months of Transportation or Logistics experience
- Valid / current driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to travel state-wide to sites 100% of the time (will include overnight travel)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Experience working with CRM software
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel (creating, editing, filtering, sorting data in spreadsheets)
- Experience working with Google Maps - Mapping directions
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: mvr, driving, transportation, logistics, field-based, maps, excel