BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
FIELD OPERATIONS RECRUITER
The Field Operations Recruiter will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager in providing full-cycle recruiting support to clubs in an hourly staffing capacity.
Responsibilities will include
- Recruiting via active and passive channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, NRF, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Partnering with the clubs on understanding their staffing needs.
- Phone screening candidates and vetting them for competencies based on each position.
- Handling the pre-employment screening such as background check.
- Executing offer letters and ensuring all information is accurate.
- Ensuring new hire onboarding paperwork is completed in a timely fashion.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in recruiting and working within an ATS
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Prior expertise dealing with a retail or club format setting.
- Bilingual in Spanish required
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.