BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Working out of BJ’s new Center of Excellence - Club Hourly Recruiting in Westborough, Massachusetts, the Field Recruiter will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will drive full-cycle recruiting for all hourly team members in BJ’s clubs. The Field Recruiter is self-motivated and passionate about creatively identifying and engaging top talent for our clubs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively recruit and source club hourly team members via all available channels to fill open positions.
- Build partnerships with assigned clubs/markets to develop a keen understanding of each assigned club’s market, competitors, and unique staffing needs to recruit and source candidates.
- Navigate all workflow phases in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Generate pools of pre-qualified, available, and interested applicants.
- Phone screen and interview candidates to assess candidate competencies and qualifications.
- Schedule candidates for in-person interviews with hiring managers and solicit feedback.
- Manage reporting relative to pre-employment screenings.
- Execute offer letters and ensure all candidate and position-based information is accurate.
- Ensure new hire onboarding paperwork is completed properly and timely.
- Onboard and train newly hired Associate Recruiters and Field Recruiters.
- Operate as COE subject matter expert relative to active and passive recruiting and sourcing.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research related to recruitment, sourcing, and staffing.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Passion to provide excellent customer service to our clubs and provide applicants with a positive experience at every stage of the hiring process.
- 1-3 years of experience preferred in full cycle recruiting and sourcing
- Experience managing a requisition load of 70+ positions at one time
- Experience in working within an Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working in retail or recruiting for hourly roles preferred
• Located in a comfortable indoor area/office environment with infrequent exposure to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional exposure to cleaning agents.
• Work may be performed sitting or standing.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.