DescriptionThe Field Sales Executive develops and maintains relationships with small and medium-sized accounts. The Field Sales Executive work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Be a part of Humana’s Sales team – help to improve overall wellness of others by implementing practical and useful benefit solutions.
The Field Sales Executive owns the entire broker relationship regardless of segment or product. The FSE coordinates all resources needed to make sales and retain business, and is responsible for cultivating agency relationships that lead to new business. They completely own the transactional 1+ sales relationship. The FSE uses insights/consultative selling approach, focusing on the Challenger Sales Model to attain results.
Business development and relationships (1+ Groups)
- Educate agencies and employers on the Humana Wellness Proposition and integrated wellness solutions
- Identify and cultivate new employer and agency relationships; strategize with Consumer Experience Consultants on engagement opportunities
- Identify agency areas of focus and expansion opportunity, financial modeling of agency block of business to increase revenue
- The single point of contact for agency partners that coordinate internal Humana sales resources to meet the sales and training needs of the agency in a “just in time” manner
- Coordinates agency support of other distribution channel opportunities (i.e. agency support of an alternate distribution opportunity)
- Coordinates training for sales and processes to improve agency performance
- Coach other sales associates on productive relationship building
Sales and retention execution (1+ Groups)
- Serves as field resource for the transactional POD to quote, close, renew and cross sell 1+ business on an as needed basis, with agency and employer involvement
- Drives business into all identified “sweet spots” in a market that are sold by agencies and coordinates appropriate Humana resources (Group Medicare, standalone WVB, etc.)
- Direct responsibility in the 1+space and referral responsibility in all other case sizes and channels for selling medical, dental, vision, life, disability, integrated WVB sales, total health or other solution based sales to exceed sales goals.
- Health and Life license or in process of pursuing (completion within 60 days of hire)
- Valid driver’s license
- This role is part of Humana’s Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver’s license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits.
- Must have strong group presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior sales experience in the health solutions industry
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Scheduled Weekly Hours40