DescriptionThe Field Sales Executive develops and maintains relationships with small and medium-sized accounts. The Field Sales Executive work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The preferred candidate will reside in Palm Beach County. The Field Sales Executive focuses on personal sales targets and troubleshoots specific customer problems. Meets targets through cultivation of new client relationships and development of productive relationships with existing clients. Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor. May participate in special projects/programs as assigned, such as training or communication sessions within or outside of the company. Maximizes revenues from sales of the organization's products and/or services through a base of reseller partners in specific assigned channels and/or vertical markets. Locates, evaluates, and recruits potential channel partners, including systems integrators, value-added resellers (VARs), distributors, dealers, or retailers. Supports partners throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities, including marketing, advertising, sales promotions, and training to achieve revenue targets. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid state health and life insurance license
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior sales experience in the health solutions industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Bilingual - Spanish
Scheduled Weekly Hours40