Love Candy? As a Field Sales Representative, your energy, passion and enthusiasm for superior quality and good taste will enable to you drive sales and delight our customers. With excellent bonus potential and flexible hours, you can work within the community to represent our iconic brand and promote our irresistibly delicious products and programs.
Our made from scratch candies bring joy to birthdays, holidays, celebrations and everything in between.
With goodness in every piece, smiles are guaranteed!
Share the happiness! This field-based sales position is responsible for promoting See's sweet business gifts and fundraising products and programs.
- Achieves sales goals set by management for assigned territory or vertical markets. Increases the number of new accounts while retaining and growing existing business.
- Provides exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers. Maintains positive working relationships with Inside Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Shop Employees to ensure customer needs are always met.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of See's products and programs for all Volume Discount Channels (Fundraising, Business Gifts, Group Discount), plus Retail and Mail Order.
- Ensures customer account information is kept current and accurate through the use of Salesforce.com and Bravo proprietary order entry system. Follows all other set processes & procedures.
- Participates in Trade Shows, Trade Association Meetings and Community Events as directed by the Field Sales Manager.
- Completes special projects as assigned by the Field Sales Manager; performs other duties as required.
- Minimum three years’ experience in outside sales, direct sales to corporate/business and/or fund raising customers.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales objectives and growth projections in an outside sales environment.
- Articulate, results-oriented and competitive spirit.
- Prior experience covering a sales territory with radius up to 50 miles.
- Proven success with incentive-based compensation plans.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
- Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including: driving, standing and/or walking for extended periods, lifting up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Proficient PC computer skills in Windows environment including MS Office (Word, Excel); Salesforce.com contact management a plus.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
SEE'S IS AN EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).