Pay Rate $17-18/ Hour
- reliable source of transportation
Responsible for helping manage all aspects of the company’s Philadelphia field operations. This includes the direct supervision of all field employees and outside vendors. Candidate will perform various tasks using independent discretion and judgment including:
- Conduct interviews and hire field employees (laborers).
- Schedule, route, and supervise field employees.
- Ensure that client timelines and deadlines are consistently met by the team.
- Conduct hands-on field training for repair & property preservation services.
- Inspect field work to ensure that it meets customer requirements; correct imminent safety issues at property; upload inspection reports and photo documentation while onsite.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures relating to field work.
- Assess and manage the performance of field employees, including implementing discipline, when necessary.
- Terminate the services of field employees and outside vendors, when necessary.
- Help conduct an average of 15 field inspections
- 2 to 4 years prior field team management experience
- flexible schedule since our services are ran 24/7
- Ability to motivate and manage others; team oriented
- Very heavy daily driving between properties throughout Philadelphia
- Sitting and standing for extended periods; lifting up to 25 lbs
- Familiarity with industry standards for repair and related property preservation services
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good technology & problem solving skills
- Work within tight deadlines and under multi-tasking conditions
- Ability to interpret, explain and enforce instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information (i.e. pricing and customer contractual terms)
- Heavy attention to detail; organized; resourceful
- Extended hours and weekend coverage required based on business demand