At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The PCG Compensation Analyst will report directly to the PCG Compensation Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that all FA Compensation payments and transactions are processed correctly and that payments are made on a timely basis. Areas of responsibility include FAEMS (FA Expense Management System), Commissions, Voluntary Allocations.
The analyst will be assigned regions/branches by the PCG Compensation Manager as well as a specialty area. The analyst will be expected to field all questions regarding these plans from their assigned regions/branches and be the primary driver for the specialty area assigned.
• Review, audit and reconcile assigned transactions for accuracy and compliance with company policies before processing and handle exceptions per department procedures.
• Review source documents for legitimacy and evaluate data to determine specific updates or changes for Financial Advisors, Financial Consultants and Client Associates in the Advisor Comp System.
• Work closely with Accounting Controls to maintain and enhance financial control processes to ensure accurate records, separation of duties and adherence to policies and procedures.
• Work closely with the Controller’s Group to ensure accounts are reconciled and accruals are appropriate.
• Answer all branch and regional questions associated with Financial Advisors, Financial Consultants and Client Associates compensation or allocation payments.
• Raise critical issues with the appropriate individual to facilitate their resolution.
• Coordinate with PCG Compensation systems on system development, enhancement and testing.
• Identify and implement continuous process and service improvements.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- 1+ year recent and relevant experience working with back office support, operations, payroll or other related functions will be considered
- Must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Experience effectively balancing and prioritizing critical responsibilities to ensure all deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills
- Proven knowledge of securities industry compensation practices
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.