At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of intelligent and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Corporate Finance plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; and leads corporate strategy.
Corporate Finance identifies areas of financial risk and mitigates efforts appropriately. It works with capital markets to provide lowest possible costs of incremental funding, subject to capital and financial risk management constraints. It improves financial performance by analyzing business unit performance and recommending areas of improvement. The group strives for excellence in customer service and client support by exhibiting behavior that is fair, reasonable, ethical, and professional.
This position is in Mortgage Production Finance; specifically within the Bonus and Commission Administration team. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the Retail Sales, Correspondent Sales and Fulfillment Compensation teams through compensation modeling, analysis and reporting.
• Complete monthly Compensation Governance reporting that presents the Sales and Fulfillment compensation plans’ effectiveness to senior business leaders.
• Responds to requests for specific, customized reports.
• Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, etc.
• Compiles / mines data from a variety of sources.
• Working with business partners to collect compensation/financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identify and resolving problems.
• Works with senior consultants to create new and improve the existing compensation reporting. Automate distribution of recurring weekly / monthly reports through the use of SAS & web based reporting solutions.
• Partnering with department’s system/web development team to understand our data warehouse changes and address, update and fix the impacts to our team.
• Adhoc reporting requests as assigned.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned and/or required.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting; or a BS/BA or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Business and 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive employee information
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.