At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Accounts Payables (AP) handles all aspects of payments for goods and services to both internal and external vendors in accordance to applicable regulations and corporate policies. The payment processes include: travel and entertainment, non-purchase orders, and purchase orders payments.
Finance and Accounting Analyst will be responsible for performing final audit of items processed to ensure compliance and correctness. It is a goal-driven role. In addition, the person in this role is cross-trained to ensure coverage in other areas during time of heavy volume, including but not limited to processing and problem resolution.
Candidates within the preferred location (Des Moines, MN, Minneapolis, MN) will be considered.
The work schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- 1+ year of accounts payable experience
- Avaya experience
- PeopleSoft experience
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- 1+ years of experience researching multi-state sales and use tax legislation
• Accounts Payable customer service experience for a large, national, diversified financial services companyDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.