At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This newly created role will report to the Finance Group Project Management Office (FGPMO) Leader and oversee PMO Pipeline, portfolio and relationship management, portfolio governance, administration, and all support functions to enable the PM Delivery team. Some of these functions include, tools, metrics and analytics, continuous improvement, communications and talent management.
Specific responsibilities include:
Design and implement a shared services operating model in support of program and project intake and pipeline process
Develop a centralized approach to manage the capacity of all resources in the FGPMO. Augmented staffing (EPMS, MR, and offshore) needs will be centrally coordinated and managed in Capacity Planning and Resource Allocation
Design a holistic approach to collect and analyze data and ensure delivery of PMO related reporting
Promote awareness of PMO related topics and value proposition through targeted communications channels
Oversee delivery of special projects and manage project coordination services across functional FGPMO teams in order to complex multifaceted portfolios, programs and projects
Ensure delivery of business process engineering and implementation readiness activities for FGPMO projects
Support team member development, and continuous improvement of PMO collateral and processes
Working with PM delivery manager:
o Develop a cross-functional, holistic view of programs, projects and insights in partnership with portfolio stakeholders
o Establish process to manage all aspects of the portfolio’s budget and coordination of changes in partnership with Finance
o Identify, assess, and report on current and emerging project and program ideas
o Analyze results of project reviews to determine areas of opportunity
Oversee development and prioritize business cases to ensure alignment with business strategy and roadmaps for programs and projects initiated by business functions within the FGPMO vertical groups
Support the company’s Investment Optimization process including communications across FGPMO on deliverables and dates
Administer FGPMO portfolio and funding detail for enterprise Investment Optimization (IO) and Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) efforts
Promote EPMO and FGPMO prescribed standards and comply with Enterprise Project Management Policy and Methodology
Provide metrics and data for enterprise-level reporting
This position can be located in – Denver, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake City, Dallas, Des Moines, Minneapolis, Saint Louis, San Antonio, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh. No telecommuting available.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support management, project management, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- 1+ year of management experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
• Experience building and leading operational or support teams
• Experience in the application of project and program management principles
• Experience driving transformational change in complex and dynamic business environments
• Experience with risk-based project/program oversight and governance
• Experience with cost and benefit realization and budget oversight
• Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels, often with Senior Leadership levels.
• Experience managing large, complex, cross-functional project portfolios
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.