We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our Corporate Finance team at Safelite AutoGlass. This is a newly created position responsible for supporting strategic projects by assisting in evaluation and execution of acquisitions opportunities nationwide. This individual will successfully manage multiple work streams and effectively communicate analyses with the team and senior executives. This position plays a key role in the organization's acquisition strategy and long-term financial security.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Perform rigorous analysis of operational and financial impact of potential transactions and valuation analysis, which will encompass creating dynamic models, cash flow analysis, and related acquisition returns.
- Lead engagement teams on transaction advisory, guiding the team to prepare focused request lists, facilitating on-site reviews, and providing leadership over deliverables.
- Facilitate due diligence site visits focused on organizational structures, functional strategy, and current state business processes of target companies and identify and cross-functionally resolve key deal issues.
- Communicate on a regular basis with acquisition teams regarding ongoing projects and actively seek advice and guidance from more senior team members where appropriate.
- Provide support for acquisition processes, including deal structuring and contract negotiations.
- Research, review, and screen potential acquisition opportunities.
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analysis as needed
- Bachelor's degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics) required, Master's degree preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Finance, M & A, Audit, etc., and demonstrated success performing financial modeling, valuations, deal and process leadership and due diligence.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage in a fast-changing dynamic environment with many different stakeholders.
- Proven problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities.
- Strong executive-level communication skills.
- Willingness to travel (up to 30%) of time.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.