Job ID 38600
Position Location US-FL-Maitland
Facility Name Consulate Health Care - Maitland
Job Category Finance - Accounting
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate employee, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our customers, co-workers, visitors and all others, as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Management Company’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. The primary purpose of this job position is to manage and oversee financial products issued by the Planning Department. The financial products include: Lender, Investor and Landlord quarterly presentations as well as templates to assist with preparation of consolidated forecasts and budget targets, analysis and variance explanation of results.
As Finance Manager, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Every effort has been made to identify the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare quarterly analysis summaries, including complex graphic for inclusion in the presentations to our external customers.
- Create revenue projections and prepare rate/volume variances
- Develop complex Excel models for the purpose of forecasting lease portfolio, individual care centers, and other entities.
- Research General Ledger data to include in various analysis and presentations
- Assist in preparation of yearly budget process templates, including accessing historical trends and populating data files.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Embraces the company’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect and passion
- Conducts oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction and demonstrates a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co- workers and customers.
- Perform all other business-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-3 years of management experience with 5-6 years of total accounting experience in multi-state, multi-company organization.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Must have a working knowledge of reporting tools.
• Must have extensive experience using Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Must have experience with large ERP systems, such as Lawson, Oracle or similar systems.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients