At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial financial services through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, but we’re decentralized so every local Wells Fargo location is a headquarters for satisfying our customers’ financial needs and helping them succeed financially. We do business with 70 million customers and one in three U.S. households. Wells Fargo has approximately 271,000 team members in 42 countries and territories across our more than 90 businesses. At the end of second quarter 2017, Wells Fargo ranked third in assets among U.S. banks.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology (EF&IT) brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo’s financial management, information technology, corporate development, corporate properties and corporate security, and corporate strategy. We do that by providing strategic counsel, subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and effective tools to Wells Fargo businesses around the world.
Expense Forecasting COE
The Enterprise Finance Expense Forecasting Center of Excellence is responsible for expense management and forecasting for the Enterprise. This includes the 9 quarter forecast, CCAR, MCST, efficiency tracking, horizontal expense analysis, and supporting all LOBs and Functional Groups with their expense needs.
This leader will report to the Head of Enterprise Expense Forecasting and lead a team of Finance professionals, responsible for the in telling the overall expense story for the organization, including identifying/creating tools for use across the COE for expense analysis and governance
Outstanding leadership skills and the proven ability to foster a culture of strong consultation, sound controls, and continuous improvement will be determining factors in selection. This executive will be recognized for accomplishments related to supporting the achievement of our efficiency and effectiveness goals through transforming the finance organization. In addition, the leader will be recognized for hiring, retaining, and developing a diverse, world-class team.
The future incumbent will:
• Partnering closely with FP&A to provide Enterprise Level expense information for inclusion in quarterly reporting.
• Partner with the Reporting and Analytics COE to create enterprise level forecast reporting
• Responsible for the consolidation, tracking and reporting of overall expense efficiencies
• Create and maintain Expense Guidelines to be shared across the organization for consistency in approach and methodology
• Support the SharePoint site for use both within and outside the COE
• Create consistent tools for use across the COE in evaluating expense trends and identifying best practices.
• Ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/programs undertaken by the finance team.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- 2+ years of management experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Management experience in a large corporate, multi-line business organization
- Ability to recruit, retain, and grow high potential talent/teams
- 2 + years of experience managing geographically diverse teams including both multiple domestic and off-shore locations
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Financial industry experience
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
• Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional projects in a matrixed organization.
• Proven superior strategic, analytic, and problem-solving experience, applied to creating business value.
• Proven ability to foster relationships, promote teamwork, influence and motivate others.
• Champion of change that consistently demonstrates courage and confidence.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with strategic business focus.
• Exceptional track record of delivering results.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.