Humana is seeking a Senior Finance Professional who will perform forecasting and analysis of data in the areas of medical economics, financial reporting and planning, profit improvement initiatives and on various departmental projects, using the results you generate to create financial reports. You will also act as a Finance liaison, partnering with associates from other business areas on special projects.
- Data mining using SQL to pull data related to health plan member’s enrollment, premium and claims detail.
- Develop methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing financial data and preparing complex analyses
- Ensure departmental adherence to corporate guidelines, performance standards and all applicable laws and regulations
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Health Insurance Industry
- Prior financial analysis experience and medical economics
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Access and multi-dimensional databases. SQL experience a must.
- Knowledge of SAS
You will report to a Finance Manager. This area is under the leadership of the SVP & Chief Financial Officer.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40