At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology plans, tracks, analyzes and reports financial results, manages the company’s balance sheet, including funding, capital and investments; oversees internal real estate needs; drives acquisitions; is responsible for financial controls; leads corporate strategy; and works to deliver simple, safe and sound, innovative, and integrated technology products, services, and enterprise governance for our customers, business partners, and team members.
The Consumer Banking Finance team manages the Finance function directly supporting the Consumer Banking businesses, including Home Lending, WF Auto, Personal Lending Group, and Personal Insurance. The team is responsible for providing proactive consultative support for the Consumer Banking businesses; product pricing and analytics; ownership and insights of financial projections and results; maintaining strong partnerships with Centers of Excellence (COEs); and building a team with deep functional and technical subject matter expertise, that promotes cross functional partnerships and provides expert consultative support to business partners.
The Wells Fargo Auto Finance Sr Cons will be responsible for providing quantitative analysis and support for the WF Auto business capacity planning and financial reporting functions. WF Auto is one of the nation’s leading auto finance lenders, offering an integrated financial services solution designed for the auto community. WF Auto serves more than 3 million customers and has relationships with more than 15,000 auto dealers, and employs more than 4,000 team members nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in quantitative analysis, capacity planning, financial reporting, be results and process oriented, and be able to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
This individual will have responsibility for providing complex quantitative analysis and reporting in support of management decision making for capacity planning and financial reporting.
Summary Job Description
• Senior consultant to LOB functions on matters related to capacity planning, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting analysis of key financial metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating and strategic reviews.
• Responsible for providing complex financial analysis in support of management decision-making for a business unit functions.
• Responsible for creation, analysis and communication of various activities such as product & portfolio performance, key metrics forecasting, Capacity planning, Incentive plan support, various financial viability assessment.
• Provides key forecasting projections as well as management financial reporting (both standard and adhoc) to support monthly and quarterly. Establishes and maintains effective & efficient reporting delivery that meets brand standards and internal control standards.
• Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives.
• Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Ability to consult, build, and maintain solid working relationships in and outside of immediate department
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to navigate complex business relationships
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaborate with analytic functions throughout the organization
- Demonstration and presentation facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data organizing or structuring complex data across varied data sources
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination: performance report development, management dashboards, and key metrics
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong research skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- Ability to prepare presentations, management reporting, and quantitative analysis
- Experience with Essbase/Dodeca or other similar database tools
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.