At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Wealth Management, one of the premier providers of Wealth Management solutions, provides affluent and high net worth clients with a complete range of solutions, including financial planning, brokerage services, private banking, credit, investment management and fiduciary services.
This position sits within the Decision Support team under Finance and focuses on providing strategic financial consulting services, including strategic analytics, strategic planning, and initiative support, for senior management. The team’s work is project-based with initiatives that are strategic, Finance driven, analytically intensive, and time sensitive.
In this role, the individual will act as a senior consultant to LOB and enterprise functions on matters related to financial analysis and reporting, forecasting analysis of key financial metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating and strategic reviews. The individual will be responsible for providing complex financial analysis and delivering actionable business insights in support of management decision-making. The role requires an ability to assess existing business practices and tactics within the context of the overall business strategy and evaluate and identify key future business opportunities. The role requires the ability to effectively partner and team across a variety of functional areas and help lead teams towards effective solutions and project execution. The role will also require effective communication through the ability to summarize and present key findings through both written and verbal form.
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A Master's degree or higher
- MS SQL server experience
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- 6+ years’ experience in business analytics, consulting, finance or related field
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment with the flexibility to collaborate with the immediate team as well as partner with external, cross-functional teams
- Knowledgeable in the fields of Finance, strategic planning, and/or statistics
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and decision-support skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Management Consulting
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.