At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Senior consultant to LOB and enterprise functions on matters related to financial analysis and reporting, forecasting analysis of key financial metrics, as well as other financial consulting related to business performance, operating and strategic reviews.
Responsible for providing complex financial analysis as well as economic research in support of management decision-making for a business unit or enterprise functions. Responsible for creation, analysis and communication of various activities such as product pricing, product & portfolio performance, key metrics forecasting, closing analysis and validation, Project Analysis, Marketing Support, Capacity planning, Incentive plan support, various financial viability assessment related to M&A activities.
Provides key forecasting projections as well as management financial reporting (both standard and adhoc) to support monthly and quarterly forecasting, balance sheet analysis as well as stress testing and resolution planning scenarios for all business units and enterprise functional areas.
Establishes and maintains effective & efficient reporting delivery that meets brand standards and internal control standards. Partners with the business and project management organization to provide strategic guidance on project prioritization, produce reporting to monitor project expenses, and develop business cases for project spending. Coordinates with LOB heads to also provide strategic support for key leaders.
Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and may support implementation of key risk initiatives. May directly or indirectly lead others.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics and reporting; or a BS/BA degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to successfully operate in a complex and matrixed environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Essbase and/or SmartView experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.