At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The International Group Controllers are seeking a highly motivated Regulatory Reporting Data Analyst with a strong accounting and technology background to join our Local Regulatory Reporting team. This team supports Well Fargo offices outside the United States to develop and run highly automated reporting to the local regulators in each foreign jurisdiction. This position will requires both accounting expertise and data mining experience to map key data elements from the multiple systems of records to the jurisdiction specific regulatory reports. The position involves creating business requirements and testing the system enhancements for both the centralized data warehouse and the local regulatory reporting tool. The position will provide support the successful implementation of automated reporting solutions and make certain that Wells Fargo remains in compliance with local jurisdiction reporting requirements.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Collaborate with local Controllers in the foreign offices to define reporting requirements.
• Partner with technology teams to identify and source required data elements for local reporting.
• Design and implement the data mapping and transformation process from the data warehouse to the local regulatory reporting tool.
• Propose and implement data model changes in collaboration with Technology teams to meet reporting needs.
• Design, test, and integrate new products and new systems of record into the reporting data flow.
• Document core processes and controls used across the local regulatory reporting function.
• Maintain data documentation, including mapping documents and transformation rules.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvement and lead the implementation.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting; or a BS/BA or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Business and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using SQL for data transformation
- Experience data mapping to automated reporting tool
- Ability to turn business knowledge into technical specifications
- Financial reporting/reg reporting
- Multi-currency experience
- Intermediate datamining skills
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.