At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The COSO Remediation Team (CRT) is responsible for providing centralized resources to assist issue owners with COSO remediation efforts that impact Regulatory and SEC reporting subject to the Company’s COSO Framework. CRT is designed in three verticals to align with the information and process flow as follows: Supply Chain (Data Owners and Data Providers across the Company), Consumption (Report Owners and Report Preparers across the Company) and Common Root Causes (issues that impact multiple reports and Supply Chain/Consumption constituents). This role will provide day to day remediation assistance to the Consumption vertical.
This position will be accountable for the following team directives:
• Work with Report Owners to remediate COSO issues
• Provides solution development options for newly identified COSO issues
• Present complex issues to a variety of audiences
• Identify roadblocks that could impact the remediation of an issue
• Build relationships with report subject matter experts
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting; or a BS/BA or higher in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or Business and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics, financial reporting, accounting reporting or risk reporting
- Project management experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory reporting: Federal Reserve, OCC, and SEC
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) such as reporting and issue management
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Risk and Compliance policies and programs
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
• Remediation experience with respect to risk assessments and control design implementation
• Ability to lead, organize, and manage initiatives beginning to end that require coordinated efforts across multiple functions (e.g., line of business, operations, front-office, finance, corporate, etc.)
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.