Aspiring to help people live healthier lives isn't just a goal we're after?it's the only thing we're after. And we have the know-how to help make it a reality for millions. As a Financial Analyst with UnitedHealth Group, you'll work on an elite team with experts who are guiding our success and writing our future. Learn more by applying today!
- Research and resolve data integrity issues by identifying and understanding discrepancies
- Run and analyze system queries
- Gather, summarize, and analyze detailed data
- Translate client contract language into financial modeling
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Undergraduate degree in Applied Science or Analytic related field, business, finance
- Must be detail oriented, analytic minded and eager to learn/define a new process
- Prior data analysis experience
- Self-motivated to exceed performance goals
- Demonstrate understanding and proficiency of relevant tools (Excel, SAS, SQL)
- Ability to work collaboratively across a matrix environment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: recent grad, finance, accounting. Financial statements, excel. Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota