Aspiring to help people live healthier lives isn't just a goal we're after?it's the only thing we're after. And we have the know-how to help make it a reality for millions. As a Financial Analyst with UnitedHealth Group, you'll work on an elite team with experts who are guiding our success and writing our future. Learn more by applying today!
- Analyze and report on financials
- Assist in the development of program forecasts, budgets and plans
- Support Health Plan requests and ad hoc projects
- Develop and maintain financial tools, models, and reports to consolidate data from a variety of sources and efficiently meet the reporting needs of management and the business
- Make contributions to the team and serve as key resource to others
- Ad hoc financial analysis and reporting
As rapidly as technology advances, you'll need to be just as quick at adapting and adjusting. And you'll also need to be fully committed to working on agile and collaborative teams, where your discipline and dedication will make all the difference to your team's achievements.
- Obtained or currently in final year of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college/university (other degrees are considered when accompanied by aptitude or interest in finance)
- If in final year of obtaining Bachelor’s degree, coursework to obtain degree must be completed prior to start of employment (degree must be awarded and verified within 6-8 weeks following the commencement date at your school)
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel as well as proficiency in other Office applications
- Strong academic credentials
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Finance, Financial Analyst, Analyst, entry level, Internship, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Minnesota