Primary Location: IN-INIndianapolis-HR/IN Indianapolis, Marion
A Financial Analyst will synthesize disparate data into meaningful analysis in support of the company’s goals. The Financial Analyst prepares budgets/forecasts, along with analyses of financial performance and determines ways to effectively report on and measurably improve the company’s performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for action steps.
- Performs analyses of various business metrics and income statement line items including detailed expense analysis.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information for management to better understand the financial and operational performance of the business lines.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support.
- Drives consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and ensuring accuracy of all data.
- Develops and maintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Prepares thoughtful and value added operational service line analysis to allow members of field and corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting.
- Assists in the preparation of materials for monthly executive meetings, the board of directors meeting, investor day presentations, and other leadership meetings.
- Acts as a liaison to various finance and operational leaders to ensure the proper flow of information.
- Assists with project/investment tracking across all organizational functions.
- Prepares ad hoc financial analyses for senior management.
- Participates in special projects.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience.
- Experience with business reviews and business metrics analysis a plus.
- Experience with Hyperion Planning & Reporting/Essbase or similar packages preferred.
- Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system and report writing
Indiana MENTOR offers a supportive team environment, a family friendly culture and a comprehensive benefit package, which includes
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Due to the partnership with The MENTOR Network, there are advancement opportunities both locally and nationally.