Working for the Emerald Financial Services Operations team processing client requests financial services products with a focused emphasis on the H&R Block Emerald Advance Line of Credit®, Emerald Prepaid MasterCard®, Refund Transfer, Refund Advance and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process various client requests for Emerald Advance Emerald Card, Emerald Advance, Refund Transfer and other financial service products.
- Enter financial information, transactions and update client information accurately into appropriate system.
- Obtains, researches, and processes confidential information.
- Researches and resolves escalated cases from the Client Service Organization including reviewing all systems to understand escalated issue, processing account correction and contacting client with resolution.
- Responds within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to inquiries and conducts all necessary research to resolve client requests, including, contacting clients directly when additional information is needed to resolve request or to confirm their request has been completed as requested
- Effectively navigate between multiple online and desktop systems, as well as, understand the common function of each system in order to ensure efficiently using research time
- Utilize standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure tasks are completed according to expectations and deadlines
- Work closely with Legal and/or Compliance to provide client data and research information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field -OR- equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience with financial services products, procedures and client service processing. Lending and Bankruptcy handling experience preferred.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and navigate between multiple systems at one time
- Ability to work independently and maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to accept and learn from feedback
- Strong attention to detail to ensure high standard of accuracy on all financial transactions
- Ability to work effectively with a positive attitude in a diverse work group
- Ability to work in a high-paced, high-volume environment while also maintaining client requests are processed within Service Level Agreements
- Strong ability to communicate with clients professionally, empathetically and confidently
- Demonstrates approachable communication, as well as, effective organizational and time management skills within the department
- High proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Strong 10-key skills
- Professional, positive and can-do attitude!