Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. is seeking an experienced, energetic and ambitious Financial Analyst to join our Finance Team.
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining monthly financial statements for all legal
entities in accordance with all intercompany agreements.
• Preparation of year-end audit schedules and analysis for Puerto Rico financial statements.
• Liaison with corporate accounting and tax departments to determine proper accounting
• Liaison with corporate legal department to ensure business activities are in compliance
with all intercompany agreements.
• Liaison with treasury department monitoring cash flow and investments – ensuring
compliance with legal requirements of applicable countries and intercompany
• Responsible for the budgeting, reporting of actuals and analysis for the in-house creative
and photo studio. Ensure timely flow of invoices and expense reporting, preparation of
allocations across retail concepts, preparation of budget v. actual reporting and analysis
as well as other analyses as requested by senior management.
• Managing and filing of the Company’s many incentive programs for annual compliance
requirements and internal needs.
• Ad hoc projects and reporting, as requested.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active, resourceful and results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm and passion for retail. The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years of financial analyst/general accounting experience; in a retail environment preferred
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple projects in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, strong Word and Access skills are a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills; ability to work independently
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.