If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Our finance professionals at UnitedHealth Group are engaged in the important work of making health care more affordable, simpler and easier for people to access. And you can join us in achieving these goals as a Financial Consultant. You will collaborate with an elite team of accounting and finance professionals who are writing the history of our organization and guiding our success as a global industry leader. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else while you do your life's best work.(SM)
- Apply strategic and quantitative analysis skills to support audit functions for UHC Pharmacy
- Collaborate with Underwriting and Account management to deliver root cause analysis for audit findings
- Identify strategies to mitigate financial risk and boost profitability
- Provide guidance on audit finding remediation
- Communicate clearly and persuasively with Leaders in Finance and Underwriting organizations
- Use personal initiative and curiosity to improve existing processes and develop new processes
- Bachelor's degree
- Candidate should have strong quantitative and analytical skillset with 2+ years of experience in roles focused on quantitative analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Access, SQL or SAS
- Experience with audit support and data models
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: financial consultant, senior financial analyst, financial statements, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota