DescriptionThe Financial Analytics Professional manages data to support and influence decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning and specific business performance issues. The Financial Analytics Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Financial Analytics Professional collates, models, interprets and analyzes data in order to identify, explain, influence variances and trends. Explains variances and trends and enhances modeling techniques. May possess financial or actuarial background. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years technical experience
- familiarity with Excel
- Basic understanding with SQL
- highly analytical with implementation and process improvements
- strong emotional intelligence and ability to adapt to change
- Experience in managing data to support and influence decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning and specific business performance issues
- Possess a working knowledge and understand department, segment and organizational strategy
- Experience in SAS
- Knowledge of, and experience in, managed care setting
- Experience in compiling, modeling, interpreting and analyzing data in order to identify, explain, influence variances and trends
- Explain variances and trends and enhance modeling techniques
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for
your schedule. If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40