At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Works with the Financial Advisor in providing clients with financial advice consistent with clients goals and risk tolerance. Meets with clients to collect financial information, assess investment profile and evaluate client s financial needs. Advises clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determines which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances. Works to increase and retain existing client assets and meet potential new clients. May be delegated selected responsibilities by the Financial Advisor.Required Qualifications
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 exam to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 63 (or 66) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Life & Health Insurance licenses
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Client relationship management experience
- Financial advisement or planning experience
- Financial services sales experience
- Full service brokerage experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce, Smart Station or contact management system
- Registration for FINRA Series 63 must be completed when conducting General Securities business in a state which requires this license. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Registration for FINRA Series 65 must be completed to conduct Investment Advisory business. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.