Healthcare isn’t just changing. It’s growing more complex every day. ICD-10 Coding replaces ICD-9. Affordable Care adds new challenges and financial constraints. Where does it all lead? Hospitals and Healthcare organizations continue to adapt, and we are vital part of their evolution. And that’s what fueled these exciting new opportunities.
Who are we? Optum360.
We’re a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to
combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth
Group, we’ll leverage our compassion, our talent, our resources and
experience to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management
services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
- Determine patient eligibility for financial assistance or Medicaid
- Review uninsured urgent inpatient admissions
- Evaluate available benefits and examine
insurance needs through the marketplace
- Collect Co-pays, deductible or coinsurance as
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (data entry, sort / filter, and work within tables)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Prior experience in a medical setting
- Certified Application Counselor
- Knowledge of marketplace and Medicaid application process
- Spanish fluency
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Keywords: UHG, financial, counselor, insurance, Manhasset, NY