At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Victim Fraud Detection, part of the Risk Operations Fraud Prevention Services team, is seeking a dynamic team member with proven leadership, operations, financial, business management/process improvement and strong team member engagement skills to be a part of the leadership team.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the appropriate structure, managing controls and oversight for the Atlanta Customer Fraud Detection team made up of 90 team members. This position is responsible for reviewing posted Inclearing Fraud account activity for potential fraud and corresponding restraint reject evaluation on day 3 and beyond. The role is also responsible for managing the Customer Support team which houses all risk and specialty processes for the 3 site network to include Complaint Management, UAR processing and specialty account handling (Wealth/Mid-day/ ROFPS Returns Support). It is a 2 shift environment responsible for all outbound and inbound call contact success.
This Manager will deploy the strategy for the Customer Fraud Detection Operations Team and its core areas of focus. This position will identify ways to enhance controls, streamline operations and delivery to improve the customer experience, enable business growth and ensure customer trust. This position will partner with strategy teams to protect our Inclearing customers from fraud and ensure they have exceptional experiences across multiple touch points.
This positon has site/functional level accountability for the financial and operational performance including budget forecasting and variance justification. The FCM2 will provide input to the development and implementation of longer-term strategies specific to Customer Fraud Detection. The position is responsible for creating initiatives that align with business goals and objectives; driving team performance to exceed SLAs; analyzing service standards, fraud trends and emerging issues to help identify and develop new business strategies; directing and coaching a 6 person Supervisory team to accomplish goals; leading change; developing talent, effectively using resources (including budget, staff and other); and ensuring compliance with government regulations and company policies.
This position will help lead and drive this business into the future and requires proven leadership and team member engagement ability. The successful candidate must have strong leadership, relationship management, financial management, risk management and communication skills and be able to interface effectively at various levels of the organization.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, investigations of financial crimes transactions or policy violations, risk management, or compliance
- 2+ years of management experience
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to implement a solution and communicate, in clear business terms, the benefits of the proposed risk management approach
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Budget management experience
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Proven leader of people with proven experience in coaching, hiring, retaining, engaging and developing a world-class staff.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire team members to achieve their best, recognize their achievements, and provide a fun, challenging work environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Operational challenges and remediation strategies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute short-term and long-term strategies related to effective management of teams, systems, structures, and processes.
- Able to articulate vision, strategies, and business decisions and to build team focus and support of same
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment and able to organize for responsiveness and efficiency
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
GA-Atlanta: Min: $81,200 Mid: $116,000
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.