At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Operations Group is responsible for key functions critical to achieving Wells Fargo's Vision and Values. Operations provides foundational banking services for many businesses across the enterprise. We have an experienced leadership team and highly engaged team members committed to being a competitive advantage for Wells Fargo. From protecting customers from fraud to assisting bankers with opening new deposit accounts, from enabling companies to wire funds to processing millions of transactions accurately and timely each day, the critical work our team does creates the experience customers have with Wells Fargo. The work we do directly impacts Wells Fargo's ability to attract and retain customers. Together, with our valued partners, we strive to provide an outstanding customer experience across our business every day.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
The ATM/Debit Card Claims (ADCC) group is responsible for the investigation and resolution of customer disputes on Fraud Visa Debit Card transactions. We are looking for extraordinary candidates who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, decision-making skills, and research skills to become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service. Successful candidates will work in a fast paced, quality oriented work environment. This group handles Fraud Visa Debit Card claims. Customer transactions are investigated, monitored, and resolved by this team.
As a Financial Crimes Specialist 2, you will resolve claims and notify the customer of the results in accordance with Regulation E guidelines. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough investigating of claims/questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their claim. The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with customers and merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
The position will start on November 5, 2018. Paid training is conducted Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm for a period of four to six weeks. Training plays a significant role to your success in this position so attendance expectations are stringent.
Schedule: Monday through Friday with schedule ranging from 9:00am - 7:00pm
**Schedule will be determined closer to the start date and will be determined by business need
Click here to learn more about this position.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or criminal justice
- Experience with ADCC (ATM/Debit Card Claims) Fraud claims management
- Fraud investigations experience
- Knowledge and understanding of VISA operating rules and chargeback guidelines
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- General ledger experience
- Strong research skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
VA-Roanoke: 7711 Plantation Rd - Roanoke, VA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.