At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
The Specialist’s role consists of reviewing constant incoming accounts for fraud which would involve analyzing cardholder spend and activity, identify potential fraud trends and provide communication to management or team. Reach out to cardholders or merchants to validate spend. The Specialist will also handle Emails, and Inbound Phones pertaining to fraud.
Must be dependable in working and contributing to a team environment; however, this position/schedule requires multiple hours working alone so it’s important to be self-driven, trustworthy and motivated to mitigate risk, financial loss and customer impact.
Required to work weekends with 2 days off during the week
8-hours shifts are from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or criminal justice
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo TSYS Credit Card System
- 1+ year of fraud detection experience
- Knowledge and understanding of card industry fraud detection or chargebacks
- Knowledge and understanding of Commercial Card, MasterCard, or Visa products
- Knowledge and understanding of VISA operating rules and chargeback guidelines
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $31,200 Mid: $34,000
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.