At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
The Online Fraud Claims Team within ROFPS located in Salt Lake City, UT is responsible for the investigation and resolution of customer disputes for Online Banking transactions. We are looking for extraordinary candidates who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, decision making skills, and research skills to become part of a dynamic team providing exceptional customer service.
Successful candidates will work well in a fast paced /time-sensitive, high pressure, quality oriented work environment. This position requires the review and resolution of Online Banking claims that have been filed by our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Research and analyze complex transactions, claims and documentation using multiple online systems with technical proficiency and work on projects/tasks as required by the department.
- The successful candidate will gather pertinent information to process and resolve claims by communicating with customers and/or merchants/financial institution to determine the outcome of the claim.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their claim.
Training will be Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm for approximately 6 weeks. The training start date is to be determined
Schedule after training: Tuesday – Friday 8:30 – 6:00pm ½ hour lunch or 8:00am -6:00pm with a 1 hour lunch and Saturday is 8:00-12:00pm
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering; or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or criminal justice and 1+ year of the experience listed above
- Knowledge and understanding of customer fraud claims
- Knowledge and understanding of OFC (Online Fraud Claims)
- Experience with Online Banking Systems such as Customer Contact Management (CCM), Customer Information View (CIV) and Customer Service Application (CSA)
- Banking operations experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong research skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet Fraud Operations (IFO) policies and procedures
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.