At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This is a Financial Crimes Specialist 3 position within the CTR Regulatory Group. This position performs a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex process or function. The specialist takes accountability for the entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers and use of multiple online systems. This position will also work under general supervision following established procedures, review large currency transaction activity to ensure that all store-filed Currency Transaction Reports have been properly processed within Bank Secrecy Act regulatory requirements. The approved reports are filed with appropriate regulatory agencies within strict deadlines.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday between 6:00am - 5:00pm. The office is conveniently located at 1300 SW 5th Avenue in Downtown Portland. Casual Dress environment!
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
• Ability to organize/prioritize multiple tasks
• Work closely with others
• Handle detail work with accuracy
• Meet established deadlines without exception
• Able to quickly learn and utilize multiple internal tools and systems to collect information and conduct research
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering; or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in applied sciences, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance or criminal justice and 1+ year of the experience listed above
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Financial industry experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional manner
• 3+ months CTR experience
• Store and/or research-adjustment experience
• Experience working in a high production independent work environment
• Knowledge of: RE, EJ, SVT, Hogan, AXCIS, OIB and the Bank Secrecy Act
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.