At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to conduct thorough questionnaires while documenting and researching all required information to assist the customer in resolving their fraud or merchant dispute. The nature of claims handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
Your success in this position is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm. During this period we have high expectations for your attendance. Once training is completed, the schedule you were hired for will be effective.
The start date for this position is Monday, November 13th, 2018.
Training Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm for 6 weeks.
Work Schedule: 1:45pm - 10:15pm Monday - Friday and Saturday, 9:45am – 6:15pm.
**This full-time schedule will include Sundays off and either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday off during the week.
Starting salary will be dependent on experience. Typically starts around $15.75-16.50/hr.
****Since this schedule includes second-shift, successful candidates will be eligible to receive a 15% shift differential for any eligible hours worked after 4pm weekdays.***
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://youtu.be/Aa8sDrdxRx4
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!!!
•Salary | Competitive Salary with Shift Differential opportunities!
•Bilingual Queue | 5% Language differential for qualified Spanish-bilingual candidates!
•401(k) | 6% company match!
•PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
•Full Benefits | Medical, Dental, Vision!
•SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
•Tuition Reimbursement opportunities!
•Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Debit card experience
- Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
- General ledger experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation CC or DD
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.