At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines and meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to provide accurate and efficient responses while documenting research findings and actions on cases and create fraud claims. The nature of the calls handled can be complex; Specialists are evaluated on a variety of metrics including Call Quality, Compliance, Average Handle Time and Schedule Adherence.
Financial Crimes Specialist are often the first point of contact for customers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction and the ability to make quick and accurate decisions. Also providing exceptional customer care by identifying the needs of customers and then addressing them effectively and efficiently.
The Financial Crimes Specialist – Call Center 2 will have a starting pay of $15.00 per hour based on experience.
Schedules will include 4 weekdays’ 1:30pm to 10:00pm schedule and 1 weekend day starting at either 9:00am or 11:00am. These will all be 8 hour shifts plus lunch break.
Shifts that have more than 50% of the time after 4:00pm may qualify team members for a 15% shift pay differential.
This position will start on October 22, 2018. This is the start of a six week paid training that will run Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Attendance is critical especially during the first six weeks of paid training held Monday thru Friday.
Selected candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends, some overtime and holidays depending upon business needs.
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards in a fast paced, development and production support environment
- Ability to quickly learn business operations and processes
- Experience meeting prescribed deadlines and target goals
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services or call center environment
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.