At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Risk Operations/Fraud Prevention Services team partners with product, channel, risk and technology teams to develop and provide secure, reliable, scalable and customer friendly prevention, investigation and claims services that protect customers and Wells Fargo from fraud losses.
Successful candidates will be working in a fast paced production oriented call center environment. You will be expected to respond to our inbound customer inquiries while adhering to regulatory and compliance guidelines and meeting or exceeding quality standards. You will be required to use multiple online computer systems with technical proficiency. Excellent communication skills are necessary to provide accurate and efficient responses while documenting research findings and actions on cases and create fraud claims. The nature of the calls handled can be complex; therefore, direct communication with merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
Bilingual Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
Starting pay is $15.75/hour.
This position will start on August 13, 2018.
This is the start of a six week paid training that will run Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm. Attendance is critical, especially during the first six weeks of paid training.
Team members will be eligible to participate in a shift bid process based on performance once out of training. Shifts that have more than 50% of the time after 4:00pm may qualify team members for a 15% shift pay differential. Selected candidates must be available to work evenings, weekends, some overtime and holidays depending upon business needs.
Work schedules listed below in Mountain Time:
1:30PM-10:00PM Sun/Tue off, 9:00AM-5:30PM Sat
1:30PM-10:00PM Sun/Wed off, 9:00AM-5:30PM Sat
1:30PM-10:00PM Sun/Thu off, 9:00AM-5:30PM Sat
1:30PM-10:00PM Sun/Thu off, 7:00AM-3:30PM Sat
- 6+ months of call center experience; or 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, fraud, investigations, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or criminal justice; or an AA/AS degree or higher in criminal justice
- 1+ year of collections or customer service experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Basic computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and recommend solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Debit card experience
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation E
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance requirements surrounding Regulation CC or DD
- General ledger experience
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.