BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to lead a department of three Senior Financial Analysts in the preparation and reporting on corporate financial plans. The position works with all levels of the business to ensure accurate planning assumptions are being applied to the P&L, Balance Sheet, Membership Fee Income and Sales plans. An individual with an FP&A background, comfortable communicating and making recommendations to executives and leading a strong team of analysts would be a great fit for the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Manage a three-person team, responsible for gathering data/reflecting corporate initiatives in the annual and rolling plan
- Supervise and ensure accuracy of weekly/monthly executive reporting
- Review the work of analysts and perform original work on plans at a corporate and club level including; P&L, Balance Sheet, MFI, Capital, and Sales
- Review new site ROI’s
- Create original models and/or tracking capabilities for various initiatives/special projects as they arise
- Work closely with multiple divisions to maintain alignment of corporate plans within the organization
- 5+ years of previous analytic skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA designation preferred
- A deep understanding of accounting principles required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Advanced technical aptitude (Excel, SAP)
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.