DescriptionThe Financial Planning & Analysis Lead analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. The Financial Planning & Analysis Lead works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
Responsible for evaluating and pricing new business initiatives from developing rough order of magnitude analyses and price to win strategies all the way to submission of final pricing models. Work closely with strategic consultants, program managers, and business owners to arrive at optimally priced solutions. Ensure all pricing is in accordance with CAS and FAR standards when applicable. Oversee the development and refinement of staffing models based upon transactional / workload inputs when possible.
1. 40% Provide critical financial input at every stage of the new business pursuit—from initial analysis of opportunity to the final pricing for submission.
2. 30% Create and update staffing models to be used for various analyses. These models need to be transaction and workload driven when practical.
3. 20% Work closely with other associates to fully understand the financial impact of decisions made in the proposed technical response.
4. 5% Support analysis of subcontractor pricing for completeness and accuracy.
5. 5% Support any audits related to the RFP process (pre or post award).
Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
- Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
- 8 years of experience with complex financial modeling.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or other business discipline
- Strong technical knowledge of financial modeling
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous management experience
- General understanding of CAS and FAR
Scheduled Weekly Hours40