BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
The Financial Systems Analyst will act as a liaison between IT and the business users (Finance) bridging the needs of the business with IT solutions. The primary responsibility is working as Finance Representative on IT road map projects. Duties will include analyzing the current process, assisting in specifications, recommending change to process, participation in test design and execution, and training on new systems.
- Formulate and evaluate potential solutions that meet business needs for the Finance division.
- Development of finance requirements and input on functional specifications for system projects and enhancements.
- Assist in the development, coordination and execution of integration and user acceptance testing.
- Development of end user communications, and training related to system implementations, enhancements or changes in business processes.
- Provide input and participate in activities to effectively lead operational change management throughout the organization.
- Work with production support team to provide appropriate hand offs on new finance projects so they can support business users with first class customer service
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Information Systems
- 1-3 years as a Finance Analyst with project experience
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Strong accounting/finance knowledge combined with an understanding of financial systems/accounting processes to ensure delivery of accurate and timely results
- Can partner with the business to redesign and develop new business processes to aid in streamlining efforts
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.