- You will be responsible for design of specialized computer interfaces including the validation of new product designs on instrumentation grade linear and switch mode power supplies that include low and high power analog electronics as well as analog and digital control circuitry.
- You will work with LabView, C or C++.
- You will be involved with customer application questions
- You will support manufacturing by design and fabrication of production test equipment and procedures.
And there's even more! You will work side by side with engineers of other disciplines and together design and produce a long-lasting, quality product
- A solid foundation in electronics with experience in analog and digital circuit evaluation
- Experience with AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies/converters (a plus)
- Computer literacy in spreadsheet, database and related software required
- BSEE or equivalent or equivalent experience.
Take a moment to look at our website (www.kepcopower.com), read about our history, learn about the products and look at our location (http://www.kepcopower.com/employ/career.htm).
Give us a call (718-461-7006 Ext. 5505). We look forward to hearing from you.
We are an EEO employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.