Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Collaborating on initial design concept
- Developing, planning and implementing various aspects of the projects and departments
- Designing and coordinating the development of fixtures and budget
- Liaison between departments, store and vendors
- Creating and managing project timeline
- Identifies fixture needs and assigns resources
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by vendors before passing to team
- Providing estimate and final project cost
- Collecting and ensuring project final documents are completed, current, and communicated to the store personnel
- Coordinating meetings to with stores and team to understand issues as the relate to new departments
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.