Now Accepting Fleet Maintenance Manager Applications - Locations Across Florida
Relocation Assistance May Be Available!
First Vehicle Services is accepting applications for Fleet Maintenance Managers. Join our growing team as we expand in Florida!
This position will be responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining a successful contract relationship. This individual will be required to interface with using agencies, directors, elected officials, operators, and all levels of hourly and salaried employees, to include senior management. Specific attention will be given to customer retention, revenue growth, and profitability.
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience & qualifications
- Relocation assistance may be available (conditions apply)
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Excellent benefits packages including paid holidays & vacation, medical, dental & vision, 401 (k) savings plan, and more.
- A great work environment
Fleet Maintenance Manager major responsibilities:
- Handling all contractual services to include administrative functions, operations, information systems, parts purchasing, and inventory control.
- Ensuring compliance of all company procedures and policies
- Ensuring services are provided within budget and action plans developed and implemented to improve operational efficiencies.
- Maintaining company and contractual assets (vehicles, facilities, inventories, tools, and equipment).
- Ensuring compliance of local, state, and federal laws and regulation (EPA, OSHA, DOT, ADA, and EEOC).
- Analyzing, preparing, and developing budgets and forecasts.
- Negotiating operating budgets and contractual terms with customers.
- Assessing resource needs, problems, trends and plans accordingly.
- Developing action plans to ensure customer retention.
- Assuring a safe working environment.
- Providing and promotes effective communications with customers.
- Providing leadership and guidance to develop location and company bench strength.
- Establishing training goals and requirements for all personnel.
- Satisfying client, corporate, and contractual reporting requirements and needs.
- Assisting in technical sales support and develops sales leads
Fleet Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license; CDL preferred
- Minimum 5 years of fleet management/maintenance leadership experience
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must demonstrate evidence of ability to build solid relationships with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record in managing budgets and/or P&L responsibility
- Must be a self-starter, able to obtain successful results without supervision
- Proven record of handling multiple responsibilities
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer